5 Reasons to Consider Renting a Photo Booth for Your Wedding
Your wedding only happens once, so don’t you want to capture your wedding in a unique and creative way? When it comes down to it, there is only one way to truly capture your wedding and that is with a photo booth. Sure, having a traditional wedding photographer is one thing, but what about really capturing the moment? What about really capturing your guests and festivities in a way that isn’t staged or planned? Photo booths provide your guests with an exciting way to document all the fun they’re having. Not only that, but they’re also a great way to provide souvenirs both for you and your loved ones. Here are five reasons to consider renting a photo booth for your wedding.
- Memories. One of the biggest reasons why you want to have a photo booth at your wedding is for the sake of capturing memories. A photo booth will allow you the unique opportunity of capturing your guests in all those little moments that weren’t a part of the ceremony and didn’t get caught on tape. Plus, it can be really great to keep a few of these photos in your wedding scrapbook.
- Entertainment. Photo booths are also incredibly fun. For instance, Yolo Photos – a wedding and event photo booth company – creates some amazing photo booth experiences for all kinds of celebratory events. Some photo booths come with funny costumes and props, which can make the experience even more fun. When you are in the planning stages, you may want to think about setting up a photo booth if you want to add more fun and excitement to your wedding. Next to a band, a delicious buffet and cocktails – having a photo booth may be what sets your wedding apart from all the others.
- Wedding keepsakes. Photo booth photos can be a great memento for guests to bring home with them after the reception. Weddings are usually a momentous time where friends and family get together in one place, which can be rare for some people who may not have seen each other in a long time. So, having a photo booth can be a great way to capture these moments and for guests to remember these moments for a long time to come. Don’t you want to provide this amazing experience for your guests?
- Affordable. Wedding photo booths are often far more affordable than hiring a wedding photographer. Usually, a wedding photographer will bring a whole team to capture the wedding. However, this can often cost you thousands of dollars. If you want to save money, you could simply have a photo booth, which is located in one place and doesn’t need a lot of monitoring. In the least, you can go with one photographer and the booth, and forget the rest of the team.
- Instant satisfaction. Photo booths offer instant satisfaction – only a few minutes after the guests have their picture taken, it will be developed and ready to take home. With regular wedding photographs, you have to wait multiple weeks for the photographers to touch up the photographs – and even then, you may not be ready to release them all. At the end of the day, photo booths are instant, fun and satisfy the spontaneous nature of a fun wedding.